Friday, January 9, 2009

Writing when happy is hard

The downfall of every journal I have ever tried to keep is that when I am happy (which is most of the time) I am not motivated to write. When I am dark or trying to work through something, I seem to really want to write.

I would like this blog to be happy, not just sad or me working stuff out. So I'm going to try and force myself to write at least once a week and hopefully on days like today when I am happy the blog will have a happy post.

Alex started to crawl this week, actually on Monday the 5th. He is so excited with is new found mobility. Now he likes to crawl to someone to get them to walk him around. Soon enough he will be walking without help.

Adam has had a mixed week. He is trying to learn how to have an effective tantrum, which is tough on him. He is intersted in associating words that we print with the things that they describe, especially the engines in the Thomas story. I will have to go google to see if knowing his alphabet and counting to 39 is just where he should be or if he is ahead/behind. Regardless, Phil and I are impressed with his ability.

No comments: