Two days ago, they were talking about SAHM who can make money by blogging. Of course I thought all day about how I could increase our income from blogging. Well, given how long it is between my posts, I can't see how I could make enough money to even buy a weekly coffee.
I marvel at the ability of people who can be prolific on blogs. The discipline to write down and organize one's thoughts has eluded me. I enjoy writing and have ideas, but I lack the commitment to write down my ideas in any coherent fashion.
Blog writers are like radio announcers with the luxury of do-overs. They seem to have endless sources of ideas that extend beyond themselves and their own life and experiences. The ideas seem to flow from them like a river.
But the struggle to write this short post drives home how I will need to keep my day job since blogging won't be a revenue source in my near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment