Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where to begin?

I often find myself searching for an outlet for my random thoughts, dreams and opinions. Perhaps this blog will be the outlet I'm searching for, perhaps not but it is worth a try.



Turns out that facing a blank dialog box for the first post is more daunting than I imagined. Where to start...a description of me, a random thought, an uninformed opinion? My backspace key is getting quite a workout today.



The Olympics are on and I am enjoying the CBC coverage. Between what they have on their main channel and live video feeds on their website, it is the most access I have had to sports I enjoy, ever. I am glad that CBC has the rights to the Olympics and not TSN. TSN is not in my cable package so I am missing CFL football this year, and my beloved Riders are doing so well!



Hopefully the swimmers for Canada are swimming drug free. They are making such huge improvements in time, it is hard to believe it is just down to the new swim suits. (there is a blog subject, the evolution of the racing suit is swimming)



Hopefully this blog will evolve and my writing skills will improve at the same time. If you read, thanks for reading.

No comments: