We also went to the museum and I let my oldest have the money for the cookies. For the first time, he got to order the cookies and pay all on his own - he was so proud of himself. It was also a baking weekend and he helped me make banana muffins - again he was very proud of himself.
Today I start a part time job - there are 4 evenings of training this week and then my first shift is on Friday. I am hopeful that it buys me the time I need to either wait for a verification job or make a considered decision about changing careers. We have been on a "spending diet" since the beginning of November which has had a side effect of doing proper meal planning and eating better so we are both starting to lose weight. It is almost time to start making a workout plan since I am now feeling fit and would like to continue to make fitness gains.
No comments:
Post a Comment