I find I allow myself to forget the phrase and then I find myself having a morning like this morning, which I essentially wasted waiting for something to happen later.
Perhaps I should look for cross stitched wall hangings with some motivational phrases and put them up all over our house. Or more accurately, have them on some sort of timer that when the tv has been on for an hour, the wall hangings slide into place to block the tv so I don't get sucked into watching something I don't care about. Or if I get lost in Bejewled Blitz, they would pop up on my screen to make me keep that promise to myself that this is my last game for today.
But now, I will get ready for my swim, buy new shoes and then go see a woman about a job.
Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I would rather look back on today as a day of activity rather than a day of waste.
No comments:
Post a Comment