I'm not sure if the anger is coming over me like a wave crashing in the surf or if I am falling into a endless pit, spinning wildly, grasping for a handhold, anything to stop the fall.
It started in the bedroom folding the boys clothes and having no where to dry my towel from the morning. There is no rail in the boys bathroom so now my towel rail is theirs???? Then the mess of our room hit me, again no where to put clean, or dirty, clothes it seems. And then the futitlity of folding the boys clothes again. Why do I have to do all the laundry all the time, and all the dishes and all the cleaning and most of the cooking and most of the childcare. I feel like a single Mom with an unhelpful room mate right now. And it is only perception, he does help in so many ways, but I'm angry and upset .
I do not like this roller coaster that is perimenopause, I don't even know how to spell it.
I am tired of being angry. It makes me feel sick, like a cold is coming on - sore throat, head ache, ARGH!!!
Broccoli and Cheddar-less soup!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment