I'm waiting for a sim to compile to see if I can figure out why the PC transaction is not being processed.
Alex is walking like a manic - he walks almost every where when he is home. Adam seems to have the hange of "owning" using the potty during the day. All in all, the boys are good.
Last night after supper, we walked to homestead ice cream for a birthday treat for Phil. Adam, Alex and I shared a cone. It was the first time Alex had ice cream and he was so excited. I think part of it was the ice cream itself, I think part of it was getting to do what everyone else was doing. He was so happy to be a part of it.
The first time Adam had ice cream was when we went to Mike & Sam's wedding, so July 2007, he would have been 14 or 15 months old. Alex is almost 14 months, so it is in the same time frame.
I know sometimes people think I am overly restrictive in what the boys get in the way of treats, but there are serious weight issues on both sides the family. I feel like I have to try and break the cycle of filling up on crap food on a regular basis. Adam does get desert once a week, and cookies here and there. Alex can now have ice cream once a week. Both boys are happy and healthy so I will continue doing what I do.
Broccoli and Cheddar-less soup!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment