Normally I come home from dropping off the boys and head to the basement to work. After so many weeks of this, the basement now seems dark and cold and I dread going down.
Today, I am writing a document so I don't really need the big screen I have downstairs, my laptop is fine. So I decided to work upstairs in the sunshine and warmth.
I'm taking advantage of being upstairs to do some multitasking that does not happen when I am downstairs. Right now, I'm:
running a sim (to test a theory, not serious debug)
watering the back lawn
updating my blog
washing some clothes
It is too bad there is not a room upstairs that work as an office, but there isn't. I'm working at the dining room table which means that I have to take everything downstairs before the boys come home.
Oh well - sunshine and warmth are a welcome change today.
Broccoli and Cheddar-less soup!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment