Saturday, March 28, 2009

eye infection

sigh - I have been fighting one since Thursday. I tried the over the counter drops, but today it started to weep, so I went to the doctor and got stronger drops.

I have been trying to be so careful with washing my hands and not touching my eye with my bare hands, but alas, tonight Adam's eye was red. We have tried putting in an over the counter drop, so hopefully that will help stop it before it starts. I don't want the boys to get eye infections for so many reasons - mainly I just don't want them to be sick. But also selfish reasons. Adam had pink eye at 7 months and man, was it hard to get drops in his eyes. I don't really want a repeat, only timex 2. As well, I start a new job on Monday and with eye infections, it is just not right to send them to childcare. I would either need to take time off or ask my Mom to come help. Even that would be tough since I am working at home now and the boys would constantly be within hearing distance and I find it hard to concentrate.

No comments: