A few weeks ago I was walk/running 3 times a week, gradually increasing my run times and was on the right path.
Now, when I should be running to work, I am eating McDonalds - what the hell happened? I have not run in weeks, or done anything remotely active. Sure, I could blame the cold snap and state of the sidewalks (thanks to the city of saskatoon's fantastic road clearing efforts) but the old me would have found a way to be active, especially with the proximately of the gym at work and the lack of work to keep me employed.
Instead I have chosen to fall into a haze of chocolate and feeling bad about myself. I have no energy, mostly because I am 20 pounds heavy and am eating like crap. If I saw me from the outside, I would be disgusted enough to eat differently than the person I was observing.
This has to change and it has to change now!
Broccoli and Cheddar-less soup!
9 years ago
2 comments:
I hear you, i was working out every day for a month and a bit, then DH went away, for 5 days my schedule was thrown off... now i ate mcdonalds and stopped working out.. I'm back on track this week... sad how one thing can put a wrench in things.
I am in the same boat. I was doing so well with the weight watchers and working out with my Wii Fit...and then everyone got sick....and now I am up 4 lb in 3 weeks and am feeling crappy! We have been eating so much fast food (Our weakness is Wendy's....mmm, spicy chicken! CRAP! Now I'm craving it again!).
Post a Comment