I thought using cloth diapers on the boys would help with the toilet training since they would feel the wet against their skin more so than with the disposable diapers. When Anita suggested moving to underwear would help with Adam's toilet training, I did not see what it would gain us. I mean if he could not tell he was peeing in the diapers, then what difference would underwear make. Well on Sunday when the pee was running down his leg, I realized it really was different. 3 days later, he is well on his way again.
On a different note - I love the contract work I am doing! The thrill of sorting through compile errors, finding deviations from specifications and making the required changes - I love being a test engineer. The only down side, and it is small, is working in my basement. The basement is not well heated and sits at about 16 degrees. When I am moving around, no big deal. When I am sat in front of the computer for 8 hours - it gets pretty cold.
Broccoli and Cheddar-less soup!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment